Unable to printer if printer is not default

Help

Currently if the default printer is not available and I use PrinterDialog to
pick another printer, then if I  print using Quickreport, which is based on
another form, nothing appears to print. I presume that the QuickReport Form
to be printed still has the previous report printer.

Any suggustion?

Stephen K. Miyasato

Re:Unable to printer if printer is not default

Are you using the Print Dialog that is a separate VCL component?  This
is not hooked in to what QuickReport Uses.  You need to call the
PrinterDialog from the QuickReport you are using (i.e.
MyReport.PrinterSetupDialog.Execute).  Check the help file for the
exact syntax... the PrinterSetupDialog method may be called something
slightly different.

Good luck,
-Peter

>Help

>Currently if the default printer is not available and I use PrinterDialog to
>pick another printer, then if I  print using Quickreport, which is based on
>another form, nothing appears to print. I presume that the QuickReport Form
>to be printed still has the previous report printer.

>Any suggustion?

>Stephen K. Miyasato

Other Threads