Turbo Pascal 7 Exec Command Trouble

Hey there

I'm trying to execute a .exe file from a Turbo Pascal 7 program, but it
doesn't seem to work. I'm working from a Win98 base. I get Dos Error 5
(Access Denied) and Dos Error 8 (Not enough mem) How do I fix this?

I also need the input that goes into the "EXEC" command to be 2 string
variables containing the path and the command line. I don't know how to
put the 2 strings in the "Exec(GetEnv('COMPSPEC'),'.........);" line

Thank You

Re:Turbo Pascal 7 Exec Command Trouble

"Ques" <member30...@dbforums.com> schreef in bericht

> Hey there

> I'm trying to execute a .exe file from a Turbo Pascal 7 program, but
it
> doesn't seem to work. I'm working from a Win98 base. I get Dos Error 5
> (Access Denied) and Dos Error 8 (Not enough mem) How do I fix this?

> I also need the input that goes into the "EXEC" command to be 2 string
> variables containing the path and the command line. I don't know how
> put the 2 strings in the "Exec(GetEnv('COMPSPEC'),'.........);" line

Before you post a question in a group it is a good idea to find out if
the question was already answered.
If you would have read the most recent thread, you would have found all
your questions already answered.

--
Femme

Other Threads