invalid serial num/auth key??

 i downloaded D5 enterprise upgrade pack
and tried to run it, in the serial num/auth
key boxes, i typed in the same S/N and AKs I
used to install Delphi 5 Enterprise, but
the setup program said that they are invalid,
what can i do??

Re:invalid serial num/auth key??

Hello,

Try downloading again. If still no go, please call customer service at
1-800-331-0877 for help with S/N and AKs.

--
Kind Regards,

Steve Peters
Borland Developer Support

Please do not send discussion group posts directly
to me as they may be ignored. Responses should be
posted directly to the newsgroups where they may be
shared by all.

Disclaimer:
http://www.borland.com/devsupport/disclaim.html

Alphone wrote:
>  i downloaded D5 enterprise upgrade pack
> and tried to run it, in the serial num/auth
> key boxes, i typed in the same S/N and AKs I
> used to install Delphi 5 Enterprise, but
> the setup program said that they are invalid,
> what can i do??

Other Threads