Help Using DBGrid

Newbie to Delphi,

I need some help in using DBGrid.  What I want to do is that when
a user selects a row in the grid, I can populate the associated
edit boxes with the data.  I have looked through the on-line help
and the books that come with the application but now luck...
..
Please respond by e-mail.
TIA

--
Mike Mitsch IPT

Re:Help Using DBGrid

On 8 Feb 1996 13:02:25 GMT, Mike Mitsch <76070....@CompuServe.COM> wrote:

>I need some help in using DBGrid.  What I want to do is that when
>a user selects a row in the grid, I can populate the associated
>edit boxes with the data.  I have looked through the on-line help
>and the books that come with the application but now luck...

Please elaborate on what you meant by "associated edit boxes." Did you mean
that you wanted to populate TEdit or TDBEdit components with data from the
record selected in the TDBGrid? Or, were you asking how to populate cells
in a TDBGrid?

(All follow-ups to the newsgroup only, please.)

Steve Koterski                    "Knowledge advances by steps, and not by
Product Group Manager             leaps."
Delphi Technical Support                       -- Lord Macaulay, 1800-1859
Borland International, Inc.

Other Threads