Unwanted CPU window

2004-01-25 01:51:58 AM
delphi267
I have an application in which I use the F12 function key to perform an
application function. When I am programming in the IDE, however, and want
to run the program from the IDE and debug the function for which I use the
F12 key, the darn CPU window pops up. Is there any way to either disable
the CPU window or to change it is hotkey assignment to something other than
F12???
Jim Sawyer
DataWare

Re:Unwanted CPU window

Jim Sawyer writes:
When I am programming in the IDE, however, and want to run the
program from the IDE and debug the function for which I use the F12
key, the darn CPU window pops up.
groups.google.com/groups
--
Rob

Re:Unwanted CPU window

Hi Jim ... same question answered yesterday in same newsgroup :)