Re: Fastcode Website

Hi
The PayPal button is pointing to my pocket ;-)
I think that it should not anymore.
I will keep the button on my private site and suggest that it be removed
from the Fastcode site.
Best regards
Dennis Kjaer Christensen

Re: Fastcode Website

Thanks, I will have a look. (not instantly)
For most of the missing pages you cited, you need to provide the actual url
of the page where the link is at so I know what you are talking about.
To provide the URL just right click the page link in the left navigation
pane, and select "Copy Link Location". Then paste the link into the
message.
Otherwise I really don't have a context for your message, since you aren't
telling me which page the link is on.
--
Fastcode Project: www.fastcodeproject.org/

Re: Fastcode Website

Hi
"Dennis" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>skrev i en meddelelse
1. Server: fastcode.sourceforge.net
2. URL path: /FastcodeFileDownloads/HowToBuildLibraries.html
3. Error notes: File does not exist:
/home/groups/f/fa/fastcode/htdocs/FastcodeFileDownloads/HowToBuildLibrarie
s.
html
"Dennis Landi" <dennis [at] dennislandi [dot] com>skrev i en meddelelse

For most of the missing pages you cited, you need to provide the actual
url
of the page where the link is at so I know what you are talking about.
Link: How to build Libraies
Error: An error has been encountered in accessing this page.

Re: Fastcode Website

Link: Rules
Error: Error: An error has been encountered in accessing this page.

Re: Fastcode Website

Link: Conventions

>"Dennis" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
>>Hi
>>
>>I have found two "minor" errors that are inherited from the old site
>>
>>This text is present twice on the main page
>
>Which page? URL?

fastcode.sourceforge.net/
fastcode.sourceforge.net/challenge_content/introduction.html

Re: Fastcode Website

"Dennis" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>skrev i en meddelelse
but all the old files still there
fastcode.sourceforge.net/fastcodeproject/
Is this intended or should it be removed?

Re: Fastcode Website

Link: Branch Target Alignment Investigation
Error: Error: An error has been encountered in accessing this page.

Re: Fastcode Website

Hi Lars
Thanks.
Best regards
Dennis Kjaer Christensen

Re: Fastcode Website

Hi Jouni
Can you give us an update on the website status?
Can you use one or two assistents?
Best regards
Dennis Kjaer Christensen

Re: Fastcode Website

Hi
Our website lists FastMove as a FastCode library. This is quite bad
because - as you all know - FastMove is not FastCode.
Fastcode Libraries
a.. FastMove
The real FastCode library is hidden under downloads. I think it should be
under FastCode Libraries !
Best regards
Dennis Kjaer Christensen