Comparison between Delphi & Visual C++

2005-08-01 04:04:19 PM
delphi76
I found this interesting link in INDUG
www.kkhec.ac.ir/Touska%20Forum/Delphi%20VS%20VC++.htm
Venkatesh

Re:Comparison between Delphi & Visual C++

That's rather easy: there is *NO* comparison between the two! Delphi
wins - hands-on, every time ;-)
Marc

Marc Scheuner writes:
That's rather easy: there is *NO* comparison between the two! Delphi
wins - hands-on, every time ;-)
Does it ? Not necessarily. Debugging in VS is way better.
Delphi slept the last decade what debugging concerns.
Rene

Re:Comparison between Delphi & Visual C++

In article <42f35ad4$XXXX@XXXXX.COM>, XXXX@XXXXX.COM says...
Does it ? Not necessarily. Debugging in VS is way better.
Delphi slept the last decade what debugging concerns.

It's a real shame, remember when Borland's TurboDe{*word*81} was light years
ahead of anything Microsoft had to offer. It hard to believe after ten
years Delphi doesn't even include a profiler.

Adam Roslon writes:
It hard to believe after ten
years Delphi doesn't even include a profiler.
It comes with OptimizeIt profiler.

Re:Comparison between Delphi & Visual C++

In article <42f3f7c3$XXXX@XXXXX.COM>,
kyle#XXXX@XXXXX.COM says...
It comes with OptimizeIt profiler.

LOL !!! And how would I use OptimizeIt to profile my Delphi app? I did
say delphi not Java.