Re: News reader

2005-09-01 03:27:06 AM
delphi128
Dave Nottage [TeamB] writes:
Probably:

www.newsmanpro.com/
Nah... that can not be it. ;-)

Re: News reader

Rudy Velthuis [TeamB] writes:
At 19:38:48, 30.08.2005, Rick Carter writes:

>>like the entire delphi.general newsgroup,
>
>Where is there a delphi.general newsgroup?

In full, it is borland.public.delphi.language.delphi.general.
I'm sorry, can you say that again? Oh wait, you already did!
This bit of nonsense brought to you by the Department of Redundancy
Department.
-Brion

Re: News reader

Brion L. Webster writes:
This bit of nonsense brought to you by the Department of Redundancy
Department.
Oh, you work for the government too? I am in the Ministery of Funny
Walks.
--
Rudy Velthuis [TeamB] velthuis.homepage.t-online.de
"Hearing nuns' confessions is like being stoned to death with popcorn."

Re: News reader

In article <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>,
XXXX@XXXXX.COM says...
Brion L. Webster writes:

>This bit of nonsense brought to you by the Department of Redundancy
>Department.

Oh, you work for the government too? I am in the Ministery of Funny
Walks.

Hey! that is my ministry as decreed by Our Helmsthingy!
--
John
Life is complex. It has real and imaginary parts

Re: News reader

Rudy Velthuis [TeamB] writes:
Brion L. Webster writes:

>This bit of nonsense brought to you by the Department of Redundancy
>Department.

Oh, you work for the government too? I am in the Ministery of Funny
Walks.
Sadly, yes, I do.
-Brion

Re: News reader

John Wester [Group W] writes:
>Oh, you work for the government too? I am in the Ministery of Funny
>Walks.

Hey! that is my ministry as decreed by Our Helmsthingy!
Yes, Minister!
--
Rudy Velthuis [TeamB] velthuis.homepage.t-online.de
"Yes, I am fat, but you're ugly and I can go on a diet." -- bumper

Re: News reader

In article <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>,
John Wester [Group W] <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:
Hey! that is my ministry as decreed by Our Helmsthingy!
What is her Helmsthingy's jurisdiction? Do we have to extradite? ;)
--
-David

Re: News reader

In article <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>, ozchzhq02
@sneakemail.com says...
In article <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>,
John Wester [Group W] <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:

>Hey! that is my ministry as decreed by Our Helmsthingy!

What is her Helmsthingy's jurisdiction? Do we have to extradite? ;)

BPOT.
Her full title:
<Trumpet Fanfare>
Our Illustrious Helmsthingy, Protector of the Red Couch, Thrower of Men,
Damager of Walls and Coder of Thing Financial.
See interview with her here:
bdn.borland.com/article/0,1410,30100,00.html
--

Dave Nottage [TeamB] writes:
Yannis writes:

>Any URL ?

Probably:

www.newsmanpro.com/
had a chuckle when one of the groups in the screenshots is titled Warez
--
www.jed-software.com

Re: News reader

At 01:25:25, 01.09.2005, JED writes:
Dave Nottage [TeamB] writes:

>Yannis writes:
>
>>Any URL ?
>
>Probably:
>
>www.newsmanpro.com/

had a chuckle when one of the groups in the screenshots is titled Warez
LOL! Indeed.
--
Rudy Velthuis [TeamB] velthuis.homepage.t-online.de
"I can write better than anybody who can write faster, and I can write

Re: News reader

JED writes:
had a chuckle when one of the groups in the screenshots is titled Warez
Not only that.... look what's being downloaded in the first screenshot!!
Cheers,
Keviin.

Re: News reader

"Kevin Berry" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Not only that.... look what's being downloaded in the first screenshot!!
Geez. How can anyone be so dumb as to post THAT screenshot?

Re: News reader

Captain Jake writes:
Geez. How can anyone be so dumb as to post THAT screenshot?
Indeed. I wonder if he's using a registered copy of Delphi at all.
And, I think this represents a whole bunch of things more extreme than
optimism: www.newsmanpro.com/Purchase.htm
"I'll steal the products I use, but you can buy mine"
--
John Kaster blogs.borland.com/johnk
Features and bugs: qc.borland.com

Re: News reader

Kevin Berry writes:
Not only that.... look what's being downloaded in the
first screenshot!!
Cripes.. now I wished I hadn't posted the link :-/
--
Dave Nottage [TeamB]

Re: News reader

In article <43172ae6$XXXX@XXXXX.COM>,
XXXX@XXXXX.COM says...
Kevin Berry writes:

>Not only that.... look what's being downloaded in the
>first screenshot!!

Cripes.. now I wished I hadn't posted the link :-/

--
Dave Nottage [TeamB]

No, you did the right thing and flushed him out into the open...