Is it possible to give names to foreign keys in IB 7.1 +?

2005-04-08 10:17:45 PM
delphi222
The subject says it all - I am sick of references to
RDB$<insert_gibberish_here>rather than to something to which I have
given a name.
Paul...
--
plinehan __at__ yahoo __dot__ __com__
XP Pro, SP 2,

Re:Is it possible to give names to foreign keys in IB 7.1 +?

Hello Paul,

The subject says it all - I am sick of references to
RDB$<insert_gibberish_here>rather than to something to which I have
given a name.
This has always been possible.
However, any underlying indices that will be auto-created by
InterBase will have cryptic names.
--
With regards,
Martijn Tonies