FTP proxy type

2004-06-21 10:33:54 AM
delphi129
Hi
May i know what is the commonly use FTP (IdFTP) proxy type for most download
server?
Thanks in advance,
From,
Hon Yuen, Ng

Re:FTP proxy type

"Hon Yuen. Ng" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
May i know what is the commonly use FTP (IdFTP)
proxy type for most download server?
Please elaborate.
Gambit

Re:FTP proxy type

Thanks for your reply,
Basically, I am not sure what is the commonly used value/setting for this
property (ProxyType). I read the help file for the ProxyType, but I am still
not sure which to use.
Thanks in advance.
From,
Hon Yuen, Ng

Re:FTP proxy type

"Hon Yuen. Ng" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Basically, I am not sure what is the commonly used
value/setting for this property (ProxyType).
There is no "common" use of it. The value depends on the actual design of
your particular network configuration and the particular proxy that is being
used on it, if any.
Gambit