Indy FTP example needed

2004-10-14 01:00:04 PM
delphi218
Hello,
I'm trying to add a File - open from website feature to my
Teacher's Marksheet program. The FTP example in the Indy examples
package is perfect for my purposes, but I can not get the darn thing to
compile - all kinds of undefined variable errors when I try to compile
it with Delphi 5. It looks like a lot of things have been renamed since
that example was made in 2002.
Anybody have a little FTP example working? The simpler, the
better. Even some bits of code for using the Indy FTP component to list
the files, download and upload would really help.
Harvey