Synapse-SSL help

2006-02-24 02:22:19 AM
delphi106
Hello, does anyone know to how to send an e-mail using Synapse tools?
I'm using the following units smtpsend, mimemess, mimepart and
ssl_openssl.
The e-mail is sent with SMTPSend.SendToRaw. However, when I change the
host to an SSL smtp as opposed to a regular one the e-mail isn't sent.
McAfee gives two errors: err command not implemented, port:995,
secure(ssl): also something about a missing StartTls command, on a
workstation without McAfee no error is given but the e-mail just isn't
sent.

Re:Synapse-SSL help

Hoi
You need to repost your question on the Borland news server to make
everybody see it and possibly answer your question.
Take a look here:
<tinyurl.com/8m5nw>
which links to
<delphi.wikicities.com/wiki/Delphi_Newsgroups>

Re:Synapse-SSL help

Hoi
This newsgroup do not officially exist, that is why there is so few
messages here. Rather use b.p.d.thirdpartytools.general. Further you need