Re[2]: Source Code Print Utility ?

2006-02-27 03:31:07 PM
delphi13
Dear Rick Luttrell.
As one of variants only.
Give sources to FastReport, process sources by such VB-program (use
internal VB-script) and print.
Sunday, February 26, 2006, 6:58:31 PM, you writes:
rl>Thanks Steve,
rl>That's helpful but not exactly what I had in mind. There appears to be several
rl>apps for VB(Visual Basic) that do a nice job of taking a complete project and creating structural
rl>highlighted output and in some cases an index.
rl>Thank again
rl>-Rick

--
Best regards,