Anyone able to reach defined.net or any domains hosted there ?

2007-03-07 11:27:05 AM
delphi172
For the last 8 hours, I have not been able to reach my domain,
www.qppstudio.net, hosted at defined.net. For that matter, trying to go to
www.defined.net also fails. Is it only me (ie. my ISP's DNS server, or are
their servers down ?
BR, Olivier

Re:Anyone able to reach defined.net or any domains hosted there ?

Olivier Beltrami writes:
For the last 8 hours, I have not been able to reach my domain,
www.qppstudio.net, hosted at defined.net. For that matter, trying to go to
www.defined.net also fails. Is it only me (ie. my ISP's DNS server, or are
their servers down ?

BR, Olivier
Hi Olivier,
I can get to both of them.
--
Robin.
Australian Bridal Accessories := www.bridalbuzz.com.au

Re:Anyone able to reach defined.net or any domains hosted there ?

Hi Olivier,
I can get to both of them, too, from Nashville, TN.
Van Swofford
Tybee Jet Corp

Re:Anyone able to reach defined.net or any domains hosted there ?

"Olivier Beltrami" <olivier(some@junk)ae-soft(someother.junk)net>wrote in
message news:XXXX@XXXXX.COM...
For the last 8 hours, I have not been able to reach my domain,
www.qppstudio.net, hosted at defined.net. For that matter, trying to go to
www.defined.net also fails. Is it only me (ie. my ISP's DNS server, or are
their servers down ?
You could try a generic dns server - 4.2.2.1 and 4.2.2.2 are one's that I
use regularly!
Regards,
Mark