Alternative to TPageControl

2007-09-14 06:17:38 AM
delphi7
Does anyone know of a good alternative to TPageControl. We have finally got
round to theming our application and the delphi native TPageControl can't
diplay the tabs properly at the bottom. We also seem to get a lot of
flicker.
I've had a look at TMS components and I am not keen on their office Pager.
It looks too different to the normals windows page control. I am also not
interested in buying a component pack as i really only need a different
TPageControl.

Re:Alternative to TPageControl

"James Poll" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
We have finally got round to theming our application and
the delphi native TPageControl can not diplay the tabs properly
at the bottom.
That is not TPageControl's fault. Microsoft supports tabs only along the
top side when ComCtrl32.dll version 6 is enabled (which is a requirement for
XP theming).
Gambit

Re:Alternative to TPageControl

I use Raize - it is great!
Steve
"James Poll" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Does anyone know of a good alternative to TPageControl. We have finally
got round to theming our application and the delphi native TPageControl
can't diplay the tabs properly at the bottom. We also seem to get a lot
of flicker.

I've had a look at TMS components and I am not keen on their office Pager.
It looks too different to the normals windows page control. I am also not
interested in buying a component pack as i really only need a different
TPageControl.

Re:Alternative to TPageControl

Hi,
check out next week the new LMD-Tools 8 releases (not current release 7).
A TLMDPageControl is included which supports themed tabs on left, right and
bottom. And as part of freeware LMD-Tools 8 SE package it will be completely
free.
Regards,
Rafael Maricca
LMD Innovative