Convert a storedProcedure from Interbase to PostGresql?

2005-10-15 10:55:09 PM
delphi152
One of the application supports majore database. I'd appreciate very
much if anyone can help me how to convert an interbase stored procedure to
PostGresql.
My Interbase procedure is as follows:
CREATE PROCEDURE GET_ANSWERS (
R VARCHAR (20),
FID VARCHAR (20))
RETURNS (
ANSWERS VARCHAR (250))
AS
declare variable answer integer;
BEGIN
for select ANSWER
from t_ANA
where R = :R AND FID=:FID
into :answer do
begin
if (ANSWERS is null) then
ANSWERS = answer;
else
answers = answers ||','|| answer ;
end
SUSPEND;
END
Thank you for any help!
Alice

Re:Convert a storedProcedure from Interbase to PostGresql?

Since you need people who know PostGres SQL shouldn't you ask this in PostGres'
support groups?

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
Your friends will know you better in the first minute you meet than your