ADO with Interbase

2004-11-18 11:29:13 PM
delphi283
I'm trying to set up the connection string in my ADOConnection
component. I am trying to connect it to my interbase database. do i
need to find a OLE DB Provider that is not listed in my current
options? (current options below)
Crystal Server Closed Integrator Base
Crystal Server Closed XML ADO Provider
IBM Informix OLE DB Provider
Microsoft ISAM 1.1 OLE DB Provider
Microsoft Jet 4.0 OLE DB Provider
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for DTS Packages
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for Indexing Service
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for Internet Publishing
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for Olap Services 8.0
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for Oracle
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server
Microsoft OLE DB Simple Provider
MSDataShape
OLE DB Provider for Microsoft Directory Services
SQL Server Replication OLE DB Provider for DTS