Mapping xsd schemas to classes.

2007-04-27 09:05:56 PM
delphi46
I have to work with some xml files and im having hard times translanting
them into business classes. XmlDataBinding dosent parse correctly my schemas
and works with XMLNode wich add to much overload. I'd like to create
simple classes ("PODOs"). Is there any way to convert xsd schemas to
classes?
In DELPHI MMVI, records have methods, constructors, propertys... Thinking
in my problem described above could i use simple records to represent my xsd
schema? What is the difference between classes and records?
Thanks in advance.
Jos?Edaurdo.

Re:Mapping xsd schemas to classes.

Take a look at XML Class Serializer from www.dragonsoftru.com/