Icon bar + calendar widgets used in Palm Desktop?

2006-12-22 09:58:01 PM
delphi258
Hi
I'd like to use two widgets that are found in the Palm Desktop
utility:
www.vollversion.de/bilder/1199_2_full.jpg
- the vertical icon bar on the left that looks like the one used in
older versions of Outlook, but with just one level of icons (instead
of the grey thingies that let you order icons into multiple groups)
- a good calendar widget
Thanks for any pointer.

Re:Icon bar + calendar widgets used in Palm Desktop?

I'd like to use two widgets that are found in the Palm Desktop
utility:
Well, as far as calendar widgets go, you will be hard pressed to find one
that's better than the DevExpress ExpressScheduler.
www.devexpress.com. I actually highly, highly recommend their
subscription -- it is very worthwhile.
They also have the ExpressNavBar which does Outlook-style sidebar stuff, but
may be able to work in the same way as the one in your screenshot. If not,
however, you could probably do a pretty good job of emulating it with a
TPanel and some TToolButtons.
--
Tim Sullivan
Unlimited Intelligence Limited

Re:Icon bar + calendar widgets used in Palm Desktop?

On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 09:17:00 -0500, "Tim Sullivan"
<XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:
(snip)
I'm on my way to DevExpress' site then. Thanks!

Re:Icon bar + calendar widgets used in Palm Desktop?

Hello Tim,
Is easy to localize ExpressScheduler components ?
Regards