AutoIt Wrapper

2008-02-13 06:47:46 PM
delphi160
Has anyone got AutoIT Wrapper to the Static DLL file and not the ActiveX
version?
I have noted one thing strange in AutoIT and that is that one and the
same DLL works as static DLL as well as ActiveX DLL. How is this possible?
Regards,
Yogi Yang

Re:AutoIt Wrapper

"Yogi Yang 007" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Has anyone got AutoIT Wrapper to the Static DLL file and not the ActiveX
version?
Why don't you ask here www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php ?

Re:AutoIt Wrapper

On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 16:17:46 +0530, Yogi Yang 007 writes:
I have noted one thing strange in AutoIT and that is that one and the
same DLL works as static DLL as well as ActiveX DLL. How is this possible?
An ActiveX is generally just a DLL with some extra functions and some
data added to the registry.
--
Marc Rohloff [TeamB]
marc -at- marc rohloff -dot- com

Re:AutoIt Wrapper

Why don't you ask here www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php ?

i did not get any answers from there so I posted here...

Re:AutoIt Wrapper

An ActiveX is generally just a DLL with some extra functions and some
data added to the registry.

Is there any Delphi code wrapper for accessing the static DLL? Can you
point me somewhere?

Re:AutoIt Wrapper

Yogi Yang 007 writes:

>An ActiveX is generally just a DLL with some extra functions and
>some data added to the registry.

Is there any Delphi code wrapper for accessing the static DLL? Can
you point me somewhere?
See the attachments group.

Re:AutoIt Wrapper

Eddie,
Thank you very much for this wrapper. It will really help me out a lot...
:)
Reagrds,
Yogi Yang
Eddie Shipman writes:
Yogi Yang 007 writes:

>>An ActiveX is generally just a DLL with some extra functions and
>>some data added to the registry.
>>
>Is there any Delphi code wrapper for accessing the static DLL? Can
>you point me somewhere?

See the attachments group.