Re: RTC Portal 2.50 > NEW!! *COMPONENTS* for writing Remote Desktop Control, File Exchange and Chat applications

2007-12-25 02:09:21 AM
delphi271
"Danijel Tkalcec" schrieb:

Whatever it takes to please my customers :-)
Strike that. I won't be dancing, baking, cooking, serving food or drinks,
nor sleeping with my customers. All other requests are negotiable ;-)
Best Regards,
Danijel Tkalcec, Team RTC
www.realthinclient.com

"Danijel Tkalcec" schrieb:

>Whatever it takes to please my customers :-)

Strike that. I won't be dancing, baking, cooking, serving food or drinks,
nor sleeping with my customers. All other requests are negotiable ;-)
Sorry for my stupid comments. We are having guests and, as you can probably
see, I am a bit "out of order". I guess, I should keep away from the
Newsgroups and get back to my guests :o)
Merry Christmay, everyone!
Best Regards,
Danijel Tkalcec

Re: RTC Portal 2.50 > NEW!! *COMPONENTS* for writing Remote Desktop Control, File Exchange and Chat applications

RTC Portal 2.50 VCL - TRIAL components are now available.
For more information and to download your copy, please visit:
www.realthinclient.com/about_rt.htm
Best Regards,
Danijel Tkalcec, Team RTC
www.realthinclient.com

Re: RTC Portal 2.50 > NEW!! *COMPONENTS* for writing Remote Desktop Control, File Exchange and Chat applications

RTC Host, Viewer, Gateway and Control (Trial) executables have now been
updated to version 2.50 and are available for download from: