Error in ISAPI Extension DLL

2006-06-29 11:27:13 AM
delphi228
Hi,
How can I determine where in my source this is happening?
Or is it even possible to determine that???
The line iCLIC!HttpExtensionProc + 0x41 is in my DLL.
Gary
Event Type: Error
Event Source: WAM
Event Category: None
Event ID: 204
Date: 6/28/2006
Time: 8:43:02 PM
User: N/A
Computer: WEBSERVER
The HTTP server encountered an unhandled exception while processing the
ISAPI Application '
ntdll!RtlRaiseStatus + 0x24
ntdll!RtlEnableEarlyCriticalSectionEventCreation + 0x24A
iCLIC!HttpExtensionProc + 0x41 <========================================
wam!DllCanUnloadNow + 0x636
wam!DllCanUnloadNow + 0x20C
RPCRT4!CheckVerificationTrailer + 0x61
RPCRT4!NdrStubCall2 + 0x552
RPCRT4!CStdStubBuffer_Invoke + 0xA6
ole32!WdtpInterfacePointer_UserSize + 0x6CB
ole32!WdtpInterfacePointer_UserSize + 0x9A6
ole32!CoFreeAllLibraries + 0x80C4
ole32!CoGetPSClsid + 0x104A
ole32!WdtpInterfacePointer_UserSize + 0x5B0
ole32!WdtpInterfacePointer_UserSize + 0xCF2
ole32!StgGetIFillLockBytesOnFile + 0x1A753
RPCRT4!I_RpcGetBufferWithObject + 0x2F9
RPCRT4!I_RpcGetBufferWithObject + 0x217
RPCRT4!I_RpcGetBufferWithObject + 0x13A
RPCRT4!NdrConformantArrayUnmarshall + 0x1FE
RPCRT4!RpcBindingFree + 0x20E2
RPCRT4!RpcBindingFree + 0x1BEC
RPCRT4!NdrCorrelationInitialize + 0x147
RPCRT4!NdrCorrelationInitialize + 0x76
RPCRT4!RpcBindingFree + 0x492
KERNEL32!lstrcmpiW + 0xB7
'.
For additional information specific to this message please visit the
Microsoft Online Support site located at:
www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp.