Re: Delphi 2005 Pro - Update probem

2005-01-24 07:16:22 AM
delphi208
Daniel Lehmann writes:
Its not available for non-english "customers" as Borland seems to
consider us second class customers. It might be available in the
first quarter of 2005 however.
Nothing to do with the fact that extra work has to be done to produce
these versions I guess.
I'm still waiting for an Australian edition when the 'color' property
is spelt correctly <g>
--
QC Client: www.alphalink.com.au/~jed/QC/
Blog: jedqc.blogspot.com/

JED writes:
I'm still waiting for an Australian edition when the 'color' property
is spelt correctly <g>
Australasian, thank you!
I have been known, when in one of my more stubborn frames of mind, to
declare "TColour = TColor;" at the top of a unit :-)
--
Cheers,
David Clegg

David Clegg writes:
JED writes:

>I'm still waiting for an Australian edition when the 'color'
>property is spelt correctly <g>

Australasian, thank you!

I have been known, when in one of my more stubborn frames of mind, to
declare "TColour = TColor;" at the top of a unit :-)
Nah, you'd need your own version that replaced most i's with u's and
said aye after every message (question and statement).
--

David Clegg writes:
I have been known, when in one of my more stubborn frames of mind, to
declare "TColour = TColor;" at the top of a unit :-)
LOL this was precisly the subject of a very lively discussion that I
once had with Guy Smith-Ferrier. I seem to recall some words about
intialize v's initialise and Finalize v's Finalise as well.
(for those of you who know Guy, you may be very surprised to hear what
side of the debate he was on)

JED writes:
Nah, you'd need your own version that replaced most i's with u's and
said aye after every message (question and statement).
Hey! Watch it ewe!
(Sheep pun intended)
--
Cheers,
David Clegg

Tim Jarvis writes:
(for those of you who know Guy, you may be very surprised to hear what
side of the debate he was on)
Perhaps not. We started having that debate (with many other speakers on
the conference circuit) back in 1989. ;)
--
John Kaster blogs.borland.com/johnk
Features and bugs: qc.borland.com