A good article for people moving around Win32<>NET

2005-04-13 05:37:43 AM
delphi242
I found today this article in delphi.about.com:
bdn.borland.com/borcon2004/article/paper/0%2C1963%2C32120%2C00.html
Relevant for people that want understand the things about moving across
plataforms... (like me, for example, wanting to por MUTIS to both
plataforms :) )
--
Mutis: The open source indexing/search engine for Delphi
mutis.sourceforge.net/

Re:A good article for people moving around Win32<>NET

mamcx writes:
I found today this article in delphi.about.com:

bdn.borland.com/borcon2004/article/paper/0%2C1963%2C32120%2C00.
html
You can find lots of other good articles at:
bdn.borland.com/borcon/
;)
--
John Kaster blogs.borland.com/johnk
Features and bugs: qc.borland.com

John Kaster (Borland) writes:

You can find lots of other good articles at:

bdn.borland.com/borcon/

Wow. I did not know that Borcon 2004 papers are now online. You do
not sell the Borcon CD anymore?
Good stuff.
Wien.
--
blogs.slcdug.org/esaputra
Delphi Setting Manager - www.codeline.net

Re:A good article for people moving around Win32<>NET

"John Kaster (Borland)" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes

You can find lots of other good articles at:

bdn.borland.com/borcon/

;)
Fantastic - the printer's going to be busy this week :)
--
Dave White
SpectraChrom Software

Erwien Saputra writes:
Wow. I did not know that Borcon 2004 papers are now online.
Yeah, that happened while I was out sick. We need to announce it on BDN.
You do
not sell the Borcon CD anymore?
Don't know about that.
Good stuff.
I think so, too!
--

John Kaster (Borland) writes:
Yeah, that happened while I was out sick. We need to announce it on
BDN.
Was that recently? If so, I hope you are feeling better.
--
David Farrell-Garcia
Whidbey Island Software LLC

John Kaster (Borland) writes:

Yeah, that happened while I was out sick. We need to announce it on
BDN.
I thought you were on vacation. I hope you are better now.
>Good stuff.

I think so, too!
Indeed. This makes BDN more attractive. I even decided to blog about
it before I went to sleep.
Wien.
--

David Farrell-Garcia writes:
Was that recently? If so, I hope you are feeling better.
I'm almost recovered. Over a month of back to back colds, with a flu
thrown in.
Thanks for your concern!
--

Erwien Saputra writes:
I thought you were on vacation.
Never let your body know you're going "on vacation" when you're a
workaholic.
I hope you are better now.
Mostly, thanks very much.
--
John Kaster blogs.borland.com/johnk
Features and bugs: qc.borland.com
Get source: cc.borland.com
If it is not here, it is not happening: ec.borland.com

Re:A good article for people moving around Win32<>NET

Great articles!
I didn't know that BorCon files are online.
Thanks.
mamcx writes:

>I found today this article in delphi.about.com:
>
>bdn.borland.com/borcon2004/article/paper/0%2C1963%2C32120%2C00.
>html

You can find lots of other good articles at:

bdn.borland.com/borcon/

;)

--
John Kaster blogs.borland.com/johnk
Features and bugs: qc.borland.com
Get source: cc.borland.com
If it is not here, it is not happening: ec.borland.com

Re:A good article for people moving around Win32<>NET

We just did that recently. We're working on posting older BorCon
proceedings, too.
Is there any chance we're gonna see some videos from BorCon online?
There are some on DavidI's homepage, though there used to be more on
his site that were taken down some time ago.
Steve

Re:A good article for people moving around Win32<>NET

Carl writes:
Great articles!
Glad you like them.
I didn't know that BorCon files are online.
We just did that recently. We're working on posting older BorCon
proceedings, too.
--
John Kaster blogs.borland.com/johnk
Features and bugs: qc.borland.com
Get source: cc.borland.com
If it is not here, it is not happening: ec.borland.com

Re:A good article for people moving around Win32<>NET

"Carl" <no>wrote
Great articles!
Yeah, this is great !
JoeH

Steve Heights writes:
Is there any chance we're gonna see some videos from BorCon online?
Yes.
--

John Kaster (Borland) writes:
Steve Heights writes:

>Is there any chance we're gonna see some videos from BorCon
>online?

Yes.
There's always a chance.... <eg>
-Brion