force new page in the printed prg code

2004-01-06 05:54:23 PM
delphi212
I would appreciate a lot a tip or hint how can i do to force a new page in
my delphi code so that i can print the list in the way i prefere (ex. every
procedure start on a new page). Thanks in advance. dave

Re:force new page in the printed prg code

Davide Vaccaro schrieb:
I would appreciate a lot a tip or hint how can i do to force a new page in
my delphi code so that i can print the list in the way i prefere (ex. every
procedure start on a new page). Thanks in advance. dave
Try: Ctrl-P Ctrl-L
this will introduce a FF (formfeed) in your code (at least in
IDE-classic mode of the editor.)
Ctrl-P Ctrl-G will introduce a BEL. ;-)
felix

Re:force new page in the printed prg code

>I would appreciate a lot a tip or hint how can i do to force a new page in
>my delphi code so that i can print the list in the way i prefere (ex. every
>procedure start on a new page). Thanks in advance. dave

Try: Ctrl-P Ctrl-L
this will introduce a FF (formfeed) in your code (at least in
IDE-classic mode of the editor.)
Sadly, that no longer works in my case...
Delphi 6 Enterprise
LaserJet 4 Plus
Little squares are printed instead of page breaks.
- Brian