Delphi 2005 Help File - Syntax Error - URGENT !!!!

2005-04-11 04:20:35 PM
delphi102
I have a syntax error in the code opening Delphi 2005 Help Files from
the Welcome Page. I am not the only one having this (seen it in Borland
Dev. Netrwork). No one has an answer!! I can not see any help content
(only the topics are in place).
My question :
How to re-install the help file?
OR
How to restablish the help content?
========================
See also : qc.borland.com/wc/qcmain.aspx
on Dev. Network.
????????????????????

Re:Delphi 2005 Help File - Syntax Error - URGENT !!!!

Come on !!! :-) I have been posting this for more than a week - here
and at some other newsgroups - Same problem is posted on Borland Dev.
Network by some other people (see link here after). ... RESULT : no
answer at all - no solution !!!!!
Is there any one at Borland that can resolve this situation? At least,
having a clue of what may be going wrong.
Link at Borland Dev. Network :
qc.borland.com/wc/qcmain.aspx
-------

rap writes:
I have a syntax error in the code opening Delphi 2005 Help Files from
the Welcome Page. I am not the only one having this (seen it in Borland
Dev. Netrwork). No one has an answer!! I can not see any help content
(only the topics are in place).

My question :

How to re-install the help file?
OR
How to restablish the help content?

See also : qc.borland.com/wc/qcmain.aspx
on Dev. Network.

OK :::::::: I have found THE solution -