Checking on wxWidgets

2008-07-08 12:53:56 AM
delphi10
Hi, I was checking on wxWidgets for the development of cross-platform
applications and came across TwinForms (www.twinforms.com/). Has
anyone tried it? They list CodeGear as one of their partners (together with
wxWidgets).
Alan

Re:Checking on wxWidgets

On 7 jul, 11:53, "Alan Garny" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:
Hi, I was checking on wxWidgets for the development of cross-platform
applications and came across TwinForms (www.twinforms.com/). Has
anyone tried it? They list CodeGear as one of their partners (together with
wxWidgets).

Alan
Seems like be to C++ builder only, not pascal.

Re:Checking on wxWidgets

Looks very nice.
In my opinion wxWidgets would be the best option for cross platform
Gui-Building, instead of GTK, TK, QT and many others.
I recently had some fun making a GUI for a python app, wx amazed me for it's
speed, function library and many other things.
"Alan Garny" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>escribi?en el mensaje
Hi, I was checking on wxWidgets for the development of cross-platform
applications and came across TwinForms (www.twinforms.com/). Has
anyone tried it? They list CodeGear as one of their partners (together
with wxWidgets).

Alan

Re:Checking on wxWidgets

Alan,
You may read about Borland C++ 2005 or C++BuilderX for details on
Borland's trial on wxWidgets. Hope Embarcadero/CodeGear can revive those
innovations some day.
Lex

Re:Checking on wxWidgets

Alan Garny writes:
Hi, I was checking on wxWidgets for the development of cross-platform
applications and came across TwinForms (www.twinforms.com/). Has
anyone tried it? They list CodeGear as one of their partners (together with
wxWidgets).
If you want to stay with the Object Pascal / Delphi language (who
wouldn't <smile>), you can give fpGUI a try as well. See my signature
for website details.
Regards,
- Graeme -
fpGUI - a cross-platform GUI toolkit using Free Pascal
opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/