Re: Discover_the_Discovery

2007-03-13 08:49:51 PM
delphi221
That is just amazing Dennis. I assume you work there to have
got such close up photos.
Thanks for this insight.
Pete
"Dennis Passmore" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Since I live about 20 miles from the Kennedy Space center
I thought others might like to see this.

Go to www.dpassmore.com and then click on "Discover
the Discovery"
it is about a 3meg download of a MS Powerpoint video so it
might take a while.
Use your right or left arrow keys to scroll through it and
ESC to quit.

Re: Discover_the_Discovery

Since I live about 20 miles from the Kennedy Space center
I thought others might like to see this.
Go to www.dpassmore.com and then click on "Discover the Discovery"
it is about a 3meg download of a MS Powerpoint video so it might take a while.
Use your right or left arrow keys to scroll through it and ESC to quit.

Re: Discover_the_Discovery

"Dennis Passmore" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Since I live about 20 miles from the Kennedy Space center
I thought others might like to see this.

Go to www.dpassmore.com and then click on "Discover the Discovery"
it is about a 3meg download of a MS Powerpoint video so it might take a
while.
Use your right or left arrow keys to scroll through it and ESC to quit.
I really do love that javascript clock, especially when you waggle your mouse
slowly around. Marvellous!
--
Mark Jacobs
DK Computing

Re: Discover_the_Discovery

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 08:35:47 -0500, Dennis Passmore writes:
Dennis,
I cancelled this thread. You know that this is not the appropriate
place for posts which have nothing to do with Delphi.
--
Marc Rohloff [TeamB]
marc -at- marc rohloff -dot- com

Re: Discover_the_Discovery

"Marc Rohloff [TeamB]" <"on request">writes
On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 08:35:47 -0500, Dennis Passmore writes:

Dennis,

I cancelled this thread. You know that this is not the appropriate
place for posts which have nothing to do with Delphi.
Do you know how many of the software support systems for the Discovery, are
written in Delphi? Yes, that is right, most of them. It is relevant, and a
really good link. Perhaps you should have moved it to off-topic instead of
cancelling it. Just MO.
--
Mark Jacobs
www.jacobsm.com

Re: Discover_the_Discovery

"Dennis Passmore" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Since I live about 20 miles from the Kennedy Space center
I thought others might like to see this.

Go to www.dpassmore.com and then click on "Discover the Discovery"
Dennis,
Did you remove the link from your page?
--