Syntax printing doesn't work in Delphi2 and Delphi3

I never had syntax printing work in Delphi2: the text comes out
as plain text - no bolds/italics. It works fine for me in Delphi1 when
I run Windows 3.11.
Now, after upgrading to Delphi3, I hoped Borland had solved the problem,
but it's still there.
I am printing to a Postscript printer. Of course, I have no problems with
other programs.
For fun, I tried installing some other Postscript printer drivers which print to
FILE. Then I viewed the result in GhostView - still no text formatting.
This shows, that it must be a general problem.'

Has anyone solved this somehow?

Thanx

Kim Oechsle Hansen
AKA-PRINT A/S