Deployment Of Applications

I'm having trouble installing the Run Time version of Reportsmith 2.5 on
another machine.

I've followed the instructions, ie/ copy all 5 disks and then just
run install.exe but no luck.

Are there any program out there,that makes deploying applications easy?

Could anyone please help.

Your help will be much appreciated.

Re:Deployment Of Applications

t>I've followed the instructions, ie/ copy all 5 disks and then just
 >run install.exe but no luck.

t>Are there any program out there,that makes deploying applications easy?

I found my best solution for Report Smith was Crystal Reports Pro 4.5:-)

One VCL component to drop.  Install overhead consists of less than one
half meg, in addition to your report runtimes.

Fred
---
 t SRP 2.00 #1203 t I'm as confused as a baby at a {*word*257} bar!

Re:Deployment Of Applications

There is a product that comes with DELPHI 2.0 Client/Server Edition
called InstallShield. This product will help you deploy your
application. Go to their web site @ www.installshield.com or phone
them at
847-240-9111
Good Luck