retrieving url in IE and netscape

Does anyone knows a possibility of retrievieving a url in the currently
used
browserwindow ???
I think i know how to execute but a hint would be usefull

thank and greetz daniel

DAn...@cwn-design.nl

Re:retrieving url in IE and netscape

You need to use DDE, with the WWW_GetWindowInfo topic.
Works for both IE and Netscape 2.x or later.
Chris

--
   Chris Thornton, President Thornsoft Development
   http://www.thornsoft.com

Daniel Wijnands <dan...@cwn-design.nl> wrote in message

> Does anyone knows a possibility of retrievieving a url in the currently
> used
> browserwindow ???
> I think i know how to execute but a hint would be usefull

> thank and greetz daniel

> DAn...@cwn-design.nl

Re:retrieving url in IE and netscape

Thanks for your reaction

But i'm pritty knew in this stuff
Could you give me an example on ho to do this
Or is there a site that has some documentation

I think that it is also possible to retrieve information from other
program's
But where can i find informartion

I want to make a taskbar application that orders my links so i can share
them with others. If you want i will sent you a program

greetz and thannks daniel

dan...@cwn-design.nl

Chris Thornton <ch...@thornsoft.com> schreef in artikel
<vc1%2.11852$8m5.22...@newsr1.twcny.rr.com>...

> You need to use DDE, with the WWW_GetWindowInfo topic.
> Works for both IE and Netscape 2.x or later.
> Chris

> --
>    Chris Thornton, President Thornsoft Development
>    http://www.thornsoft.com
>    Member of Association of Shareware Professionals [ASP]
>    mailto: chris at thornsoft dot com

> Daniel Wijnands <dan...@cwn-design.nl> wrote in message

> > Does anyone knows a possibility of retrievieving a url in the currently
> > used
> > browserwindow ???
> > I think i know how to execute but a hint would be usefull

> > thank and greetz daniel

> > DAn...@cwn-design.nl

Other Threads