Networking/IPX

Does any body know how the ipx functions work within pascal 7?
I have already used the novell interrupts for messages and real-time chat
interfaces but I need a more reliable
source of coding, I have heard that a lot of the functions in ipx can
provide a better code source for this type of interface.
        If any body could help, then I would be grateful...
                                                        Chris.

Re:Networking/IPX

"Barry Hope" <barry.h...@ukonline.co.uk> wrote:
>Does any body know how the ipx functions work within pascal 7?
>I have already used the novell interrupts for messages and real-time chat
>interfaces but I need a more reliable
>source of coding, I have heard that a lot of the functions in ipx can
>provide a better code source for this type of interface.
>    If any body could help, then I would be grateful...
>                                                    Chris.

Look for freeware netware-library (about 500K)

nwtp06.zip

to find at

novftp.rc.rug.nl   under  /pub/proglibs

or anywhere else   (Try to find it with ARCHIE)

This is the readme.1st file for the package.

SNIP--------------------------------------------------------------------

Netware Interface Libraries for Borland/Turbo Pascal (NwTP) version 0.6

A set of libraries (units) that allow Pascal programmers to write
Netware-aware programs. Includes functionalty ranging from reading
the bindery to multi-threaded peer tot peer communication. Supports
Real, DPMI, and Windows protected mode. Full sources included. Fully
documented. Ample examples.

Required: -Knowledge of Pascal;
          -BP/TP 6.x/7.x
          -Netware 2.15c/2.2/3.x

A few notes on some files:

README.EXE  Full documentation
NWTP  .TPH  Turbo Pascal helpfile, use within the 7.x IDE or with THELP.
            See Readme.EXE for help on how to install.

NW____.PAS  Source code of the units
X_____.ZIP  Source code of examples
REL   .TXT  Release note

R. Fischer