Buton images in Quick Report screen do not display

I have an application which uses Quick Reports, however the button
images in the report title bar do not appear (The default button
functions are fully functional in fact you see the button pop ups as you
move the mouse over them). This is only evident with customers with
older (>3 years) Windows95 machines running version A. I am running
service pack 3 on Delphi4. I had trouble displaying my own tool button
images on these older machines however this was solved by using pack 3
and by saving and reloading the images list as a single bitmap image. I
cannot access the form for Quick Report to be able to use this
technique. Any tips would be appreciated.

... Greg Hellard