Distributing MS ODBC drivers with Delphi app

Greetings,

Is there anyone out there who is currently using Delphi with MS Access databases?
I understand Delphi requires an updated ODBC driver to use MS Access databases.
Is this true?

I just spoke with a Technical Sales Associate at Microsoft concerning the
Microsoft ODBC Driver Pack.  He informed me that the ODBC driver (v2.0) pack
is available (for $5.25US) from the MS Order Desk.  However, this is only
available for registered users of Microsoft Development Products.  Also,
the pack only provides a license to distribute the drivers with an application
developed using Microsoft's development products.

How does one develop and distribute a Delphi app that uses MS Access without
the new ODBC drivers from Microsoft?  Are other drivers available?

-Craig
Craig Jackson                         Television is the opiate of the masses!
cjack...@cmsa.gmr.com