EDabaBaseEngineError: "Some Internal Limit (See Context)". {*word*99}py BDE engine ?

Hi,

Does anyone know what BDE means by that error message ? That is all I
get to work with. Obviously, thats not much help - I mean not even an
error code or message og anything. Any of you guys knows what this means
? Or what kind of situations that might trigger this strange error ?

Best regards,
Karsten Heitmann

Re:EDabaBaseEngineError: "Some Internal Limit (See Context)". {*word*99}py BDE engine ?

On Sun, 25 May 1997 12:02:34 +0200, Karsten <karst...@post1.tele.dk>
wrote:

>Hi,

>Does anyone know what BDE means by that error message ? That is all I
>get to work with. Obviously, thats not much help - I mean not even an
>error code or message og anything. Any of you guys knows what this means
>? Or what kind of situations that might trigger this strange error ?

There's a Borland TI document available on Borland's web site which
detaild some internal limits of the BDE.

Russell Weetch
and UK Index is at http://www.ukindex.co.uk

Other Threads