Change color in TMemo component

I don know how can change the color of the char in the TMemo component .
I want change the char but only some words and the other words don't
change.
For example in the same TMemo component that appear two or three colors
differences in the words.
When I change the color in the Font->color  property all text change of
color.
thank you in advance

Re:Change color in TMemo component

Fco Javier Doncel Lopez wrote:

> I don know how can change the color of the char in the TMemo component .
> I want change the char but only some words and the other words don't
> change.
> For example in the same TMemo component that appear two or three colors
> differences in the words.
> When I change the color in the Font->color  property all text change of
> color.
> thank you in advance

Delphi's TMemo is a wrapper around the Windows edit control which does
not support multiple fonts and colors as you describe; you'll have to
either use the Win32 RichEdit control or obtain one of the aftermarket
components that support this capability.

May I also suggest that you post any future questions regarding Delphi
to one of the comp.lang.pascal.delphi.* groups instead.

Regards,

Stephen Posey
slpo...@concentric.net

Other Threads