need help on book material -- new user (novice infact :-0 )

Any help for tpw 1.5 would be a great help. I understand that tp v7 is also
relevant

Please help

Scottie (UK)

Re:need help on book material -- new user (novice infact :-0 )

xxt75 wrote:

> Any help for tpw 1.5 would be a great help. I understand that tp v7 is
> also relevant
> Please help, Scottie (UK)

There are several links and articles in the Windows, source,
books, FAQ etc. chapters of the TP-links site:

Best is: use the Borland books, the examples and the
F1 help.

Franz Glaser

Other Threads