source for chat program?

Anyone here has a source for a chat program for Pascal?

The reason for this is that I'm developing a network game called Netmaze
(http://www.wwi.dk/priv/zax/netmaze) and I'm trying to make a chat program
for it....,

Regrads
Jens

Re:source for chat program?

I've coded a pretty good chat program for my BBS in pascal. I don't think I'll
give out the source code due to some very BAD programming (gotos and stuff)
:-)
But, I can probably answer your questions. (I have some experience of IPX
programming to, I made nibbles for IPX once :-) )

//Marty

Jens Axelsen wrote:
> Anyone here has a source for a chat program for Pascal?

> The reason for this is that I'm developing a network game called Netmaze
> (http://www.wwi.dk/priv/zax/netmaze) and I'm trying to make a chat program
> for it....,

> Regrads
> Jens