Tip on any other good delphi news-group?

Hello!

I've found this to be an very good news group with good ppl posting to
it, but I wounder if there is anymore groups that anyone of you could
recomend. And offcourse I'm looking for more Delphi groups...

Thanks,
--
Quez - Lani - Niklas or whatever that fits...
E-Mail    : l...@swipnet.se

- The time hasen't come yet, but it will, be so sure... -

Re:Tip on any other good delphi news-group?

Borland now has their own new server. It's forums.borland.com and there are
about 10-15 great news groups there.

>recomend. And offcourse I'm looking for more Delphi groups...

Other Threads