Problem using FarPoints Spread-OCX in Delphi 2.0

I use FarPoint's Spread-product. When converting my current D1-project to
D2, I'm getting problems. The SSVBX25.VBX has to be replaced by
SS32X25.OCX. When installing the OCX in CMPLIB32 everything seems fine,
and the component appears on the OCX tab page in the component palette.

But, if I create a fresh project and a fresh form, and try to drop the
component on the form, there is an error message: "Property is readonly"
and nothing happens, that is the component never appears on the form.

Has anyone got help for this? Maybe I need a patch from FarPoint, my
version of SS32X25.OCX is 2.5.001.

Regards
Christer