Team Indy

Ignore any file that in in one of the "FTPVC" folders. These are used by the
VCS system we are now using. I'll see if we can deny access to these folders
for regular users.

Good luck,
Stephane

On 07 Dec 2001, dennis_passmore@nospam_yahoo.com (Dennis Passmore) wrote in

> I hope this is a false alarm but I just did a refresh of my Indy90
> source tree a about 60-70% of the files as downloaded reported
> corruption of the archive on ftp.nervona.com

> You might want to check it out.

> Dennis Passmore
> Ultimate Software, Inc

Re:Team Indy

I hope this is a false alarm but I just did a refresh of my Indy90
source tree a about 60-70% of the files as downloaded reported
corruption of the archive on ftp.nervona.com

You might want to check it out.

Dennis Passmore
Ultimate Software, Inc

Re:Team Indy

File IdURI.pas:

  VParams := LParams;
  // DO NO Remove the URLDecodes. Somehow these keep getting removed
and breaking HTTPServer
  // VPath := URLDecode(VPath);
  // VDocument := URLDecode(VDocument);//  + LParams;
end;

Someone did it again (;<)

Dennis Passmore
Ultimate Software, Inc