Unix file manager via telnet

I know it sounds crazy but I need a graphical file manager (run on Windows
client) to show directories and files on a unix box.  I was going to do it
using Indy Telnet and processing ls or script commands to populate a
TTreeview component.

Anyone got a better idea or pointers to a ready made component?
Thanks
Guy

Re:Unix file manager via telnet

Windows Commander?

Finn Tolderlund

"Gui Guy" <gui_...@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse

> I know it sounds crazy but I need a graphical file manager (run on Windows
> client) to show directories and files on a unix box.  I was going to do it
> using Indy Telnet and processing ls or script commands to populate a
> TTreeview component.
> Anyone got a better idea or pointers to a ready made component?

Other Threads