TIF file concatenation and display

Anyone know how to merge single page TIFFs into a file with multiple pages?
Also, are there any components for general TIFF manipulation ?

appreciate any feedback,
  Eddie

Re:TIF file concatenation and display

Definitely, the imagelib Corporate Suite will concatenate those tiffs
and you can add or delete or swap pages in a multipage Tiff.
Download a trial at : www.imagelib.com

--
Sincerely yours,
Jillian Pinsker, VP

To contact me on FocusFocus for a live
Video Conferencing demo,
go to : www.focusfocus.com
Register, once you have gotten the
software,which should take no more than a
minute, please go to Rooms with People,
Click on Business,
Business General,
go to FocusFocus Business Chat 1
and click on my name : Jillian.
If I am not there, call me and I will put
myself in the room. (818) 346 4200

Sincerely ,

Jillian Pinsker
FocusFocus.com

"Eddie McNeilage" <Eddie.McNeil...@ImageGen.net> wrote in message

> Anyone know how to merge single page TIFFs into a file with multiple
pages?
> Also, are there any components for general TIFF manipulation ?

> appreciate any feedback,
>   Eddie

Other Threads