TCoolTrayIcon

Anyone use TCoolTrayIcon?  I'm having strange behavior in my application
when I minimize the app to the tray then restore.  For example:

My app is like an email app.  I have a treeview with different folders on
the left and a PageControl on the right.  There are different pages for
different kind of views (based on which tree folder you select).  When you
click on a certain tree node, the page control switches activepages.  Once
you minimize to the tray and restore, this no longer works properly.  The
code to switch the activepage is being executed, but the switch is not
happening.

Anyone see this sort of behavior?

Thanks,

David

Re:TCoolTrayIcon

Just a little update as to what appears to be happening:

This only happens if I minimze to the tray, if I turn it off, it works fine.
Afer restoring from the tray, the page control actually changes pages (I can
see the tab change), but the contents from the previous tab are still
showing.  If I click on a control, I get "cannot focus a disabled or
invisible window".  Any ideas?

Thanks,
David

> Anyone use TCoolTrayIcon?  I'm having strange behavior in my application
> when I minimize the app to the tray then restore.  For example:

> My app is like an email app.  I have a treeview with different folders on
> the left and a PageControl on the right.  There are different pages for
> different kind of views (based on which tree folder you select).  When you
> click on a certain tree node, the page control switches activepages.  Once
> you minimize to the tray and restore, this no longer works properly.  The
> code to switch the activepage is being executed, but the switch is not
> happening.

> Anyone see this sort of behavior?

> Thanks,

> David