A problem in query

Hello all,

I use the sql below in a TQuery and my RequestLive set to be true,

---->  "select * from invoiceOK where printed = false"

,but it always returns "Could not find object", and I change the RequestLive

to be false, everything is OK! I use another field to do a query, like below

---->  "select * from invoiceOK where num >= 1000"

and RequestLive is true , but this is successful. WHY ? WHY ? WHY ?

I am going crazy , IS THIS A BORLAND'S BUG ?

My database is MS Access 2000, Windows98

thanks any way .

Re:A problem in query

"slave of linux" <wm...@ksts.seed.net.tw> wrote in message

> Hello all,

> I use the sql below in a TQuery and my RequestLive set to be true,

> ---->  "select * from invoiceOK where printed = false"

Try
    select * from invoiceOK where Not Printed

Woody

Other Threads