DCOM app using local paradox table on server side

I've written a simple C/S Dcom apps that is using Paradox tables on the
server side and everything works fine except for a 'Directory is busy' error
I get whenever more than one client tries to attach.

I'm assuming the problem is with the private directory that is getting set
to the same location for each client.  I'm doing this on the OnCreate for
the RemoteDataModule.

Is there anyway to get around this problem other then switching to a real
database like Oracle.

Thanks

Re:DCOM app using local paradox table on server side

Hey, I figured it out.  I was using a Session component but it wasn't
working right cuz the person who started the app was hard coding the net and
private directories.  I commented out that code and it works.

Nevermind.

Other Threads