!!HELP!! Delphi3 / Oracle7

I have few questions about D3 C/S apps using Oracle7 (SQL Links) :

1. Does exist a way to stop the execution of a SQL query or PL/SQL
procedure (using VCL components TQuery, TStoredProc or by calling BDE
API functions) ?

2. I need to follow step-by-step an execution of a PL/SQL proc. How can
i do ?

Thanks !

Stef

(Answer by email scail...@sqli.fr)

  vcard.vcf
< 1K Download

Re:!!HELP!! Delphi3 / Oracle7

>1. Does exist a way to stop the execution of a SQL query or PL/SQL
>procedure (using VCL components TQuery, TStoredProc or by calling BDE
>API functions) ?

You must execute query, storedproc by creation thread.

>2. I need to follow step-by-step an execution of a PL/SQL proc. How can
>i do ?

Using: SQL*Programmer, SQLCoder, SQL Navigator Pro

>Thanks !

>Stef

>(Answer by email scail...@sqli.fr)

Bye