Help with Paradox/Delphi, I'm porting from Access/VB

Hi all! I have assembled a few questions I have about the BDE/Access about
functionality I now use and am accustomed to using in VB/Access.

1) No transactions? This seems to be a big hole in Paradox.

2) How bout the FindFirst, FindNext... equivalents on an open recordset? (ie
a query)

3) The severe limitations of live / partial live queries.  I have already
devised work arouds, but this seems like a major shortcoming.

Please CC all replies via Email. Thanks.
_
Pennsylvania: The land of Potholes.

|Chad Z. Hower - P...@pobox.com - http://pobox.com/~pbe |
|Independent Consultant as Phoenix Business Enterprises|
|Senior Analyst Programmer - Seltmann, Cobb & Bryant   |

>>SQUID - The ultimate database reader, and NO limits. #$737961

**Special Compile: 1.033B (Beta)