Help Please - Component Editor on IDE Context (right-click) Menu

Does anyone know how to:-

1 Place a component editor item on a _form's_ context menu (I'm OK on other
components)

2 Add a component editor item to a TMainMenu context menu (it already has a
Delphi standard Menu Designer item which I want to retain).

I've done all the usual TComponentEditor.GetVerb, GetVerbCount etc etc. and the
form's context menu never shows it, and on the TMainMenu context menu it
_replaces_ the standard item.

Alan Lloyd
alangll...@aol.com

Re:Help Please - Component Editor on IDE Context (right-click) Menu

Hi Alan,

I suspect you'll need to go the Open Tools API route.
Have a look at http://www.tempest-sw.com/opentools/

HTH,
Theodor

Other Threads