How to find version of Delphi I am using

Help ->About says that I am running Delphi C/S 3.0
However someone has left a  readme302.txt file lying around which
makes me wonder whether the 3.02 upgrade has been applied.

My question is whether this would show in the Help--> About screen
as 3.02?

If not is there any other way to find out?

|  Craig Kinsman
|  Control Innovation
|  cra...@comsys.com.au

Re:How to find version of Delphi I am using

  Nope...  The only way to tell is to look at the DELPHI32.EXE timestamp...
3:00:00am is 3.00  --  3:01:00am is either 3.01 or 3.02 (3.02 was just a
SLIB fix....  It didn't affect the DELPHI32.EXE at all...)

--
Jason Wallace
SL Software

Craig Kinsman wrote in message <6o4k9l...@inferno.mpx.com.au>...
>Help ->About says that I am running Delphi C/S 3.0
>However someone has left a  readme302.txt file lying around which
>makes me wonder whether the 3.02 upgrade has been applied.

>My question is whether this would show in the Help--> About screen
>as 3.02?

>If not is there any other way to find out?

>--
>|  Craig Kinsman
>|  Control Innovation
>|  cra...@comsys.com.au

Re:How to find version of Delphi I am using

I don't think that Help|About will show 3.02. I think that you can tell if
the patch has been applied by looking at the time stamp on the Delphi files.
If the 3.02 patch has been applied, some files will have a time stamp of
3:02.

Tom

Craig Kinsman wrote in message <6o4k9l...@inferno.mpx.com.au>...
>My question is whether this would show in the Help--> About screen
>as 3.02?

>If not is there any other way to find out?

Re:How to find version of Delphi I am using

  Incorrect and sorta - Incorrect...  (The 3.02 update doesn't change
DELPHI32.EXE  (only the 3.01 update does)  --  3.02 only changes part of the
library...  And Delphi 3.02 still shows 3.0 in the about box...   --  No
biggie...

--
Jason Wallace
SL Software

Tom Hahn wrote in message <6o7u8p$ci...@tikehau.netreach.net>...
>I don't think that Help|About will show 3.02. I think that you can tell if
>the patch has been applied by looking at the time stamp on the Delphi
files.
>If the 3.02 patch has been applied, some files will have a time stamp of
>3:02.

>Tom

>Craig Kinsman wrote in message <6o4k9l...@inferno.mpx.com.au>...
>>My question is whether this would show in the Help--> About screen
>>as 3.02?

>>If not is there any other way to find out?

Other Threads